OC archive: old OC edition (Giacomo, Ole, Nergui, misc)

Alright, out with fan arts, in with original content, but we're starting with the very old stuff and the not much drawn nowadays peeps (as far back as 2016)(because this is as far as I'm willing to go, further than that things get really ugly)

Starting with Nergui, my fallen london character




She got backstabbed (more like necksliced) and that's why she got that scar. She seems all cute but she was involved in pretty nasty business


I really liked that bit in the game so I wanted to illustrate it. Poor Nergui is plagued with nightmares (but who isn't in Fallen London tbh)




The redhead is my friend's OC Nicoletta, they gay


Alright now onto a corpse I haven't dug up in a long time: Giacomo, a strigoi who's closer to a walking corpse than a cool vampire (check the original Strigoi mythos, it's pretty cool). He's been undead for a while and as seen some shit, nowadays he's a cryptozoologist who use his job as a front to help monster stay unseen. He's also a huge asshole.
He's got a cute smol innocent boyfriend named Nikita who was played by the person I roleplay Giacomo with. He's the cutie with the glasses.





t.w. for blood and mention of suicide in the comic below



 Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Giacomo goes through periods of utter despair (due to untreated decades of trauma and seeing everyone he cares about die) where he sometimes tries to kill himself (which ultimately fails because he's immortal)
btw Niki and him met because Niki stumbled upon Giacomo who had doused himself in gasoline and talked him out of it while being scared shitless. Romance.



Giacomo won't admit it but it feels good for him to be cared for.


First time playing around with the concept of Giacomo being female because… Hot milf


Giacomo doesn't feed on blood but when he does drink it it pretty much is like cocaine to him, he also gets stronger, but less in control. So as a monster hiding among humans, he avoids it lol

we had a running gag about Giacomo receiving wine during the winter holidays because he is a doctor. Nikita just wants to enjoy nice hot coca like the good boy he is.




And lastly the most recent Giacomo doodle, where I once more entertain the idea of him being female (I'm seriously considering bringing him back as a woman because)(hot milf)




All the main OC crew from 2016 as Pokémon trainers because that's cute
And now for some misc Harry Potter OC's because I was on a few HP roleplay forums back in the days


I really love drawing objects belonging to a character (funny thing, I never drew this actually HP OC, at least his stuff lives on)


That's Absolon, a quarter giant if I remember correctly, student at Beauxbatons in France.


and as I love drawing stuff my character's own, Absolon's many cats and things


Absolon had lots of cats who had lots of bad luck but this one was the last one and he is like. Unkillable.

Now onto a few Ole doodles.


Ole was created in the context of a Fables/TWAU forum. He's the sandman (his full name is Ole Lukøje). Since Ole in the original fairytale had a brother (who is pretty much death, that's metal), this Ole had one too, but they got separated during the war in the Homelands (here if you don't know Fables lore it's going to sound weird, but just understand that he ended up all alone and all lost)


Ole was a kid back in the Homelands, but grew up as Fables were exiled (as Fables tend to grow up differently than humans), but he has not since. He's like, barely 13-14, and still is as immature as he is cynical. 
He's also an heavy drinker and very suspicious of any adults.
Ole is cool, I'd love to do something not Fables related with him.


Ok now onto some misc Fallout OC stuff, I won't tell too much about it, but the ghoul is Roger and he was supposed to watch over those triplets for a few hours, ended up babysitting them into adulthood.
I'm actually reworking these characters to make my own western story so. Stay tuned.




Roger was a poster artist before the war and now he still paints Pin Ups on old war planes




Some Alien character's explorations for when I was going to make an alien character. I just like High fashion inspired alien clothes ok.


A character meant for a comic challenge I never completed, but I'm almost sure she's proto-Bianca in a way.



and proto Carmelo (or how I like to call him: the even more pretty Carmelo)




No comments:

Post a Comment