OC archive: Cruz


To say most people don't know this OC, I've made A LOT of content for him, so let's dwell into it all.

Cruz was originally an Hotline Miami OC I made to RP with a friend of mine (who played Britney, the purple-haired girl you'll see a bit), but he ended up being more of a general 80s hitman in my head.



I guess we can say that him and Britney are couple, but they've got a weird relationship where Britney is loyal to him like a dog would, and Cruz loves it (and her).



In good Hotline Miami fashion, they both got their animal masks, so a mock up 'new mask' screen was in order. They'd look pretty bomb in the game I think.

Some cool Pin ups of them with their signature animals, I still really dig those.


Cruz your perfect 80s archetype. Sleazy, coke addict, neon wearing, androgynous dude (and yet my only cis/straight OC. Good job Cruz, you're the token cis). He WAS supposed to be in a game with a lot of archetypal characters to be fair.


Cruz had a rocky ass past but he never talks about it. Here's baby cruz tripping balls feeling like shit.



With a character like this you gotta do a wardrobe meme.


Then an attempt at the 'Get to know your OC' meme that I did not complete but that did push me into thinking deeper about him so. still win



Cruz was born and grew up in Chile until he fled the country at 17 (just before shit hit the fan). Let's say it was not the funniest times.
2016 Cruz is only hypothetical because with this lifestyle I doubt he'll grow much older lol.




this is not your usual 'what's in my OC's bag'




Oh yeah, Cruz is also a dad (important detail my bad). He fell hard for a girl and they went a bit too fast, only to realize that maybe they were not that in love. He still gets to see the kid a lot so it's all good to him.


Why you should choose between doing cokes or having kids


Some more young Cruz. At 17 after being homeless for a while, he got taken in by a family, he'd get to live there as long as he took care of the house/food/kids. They kind of became his second family.
One day maybe I'll dwelve into this more.


Baby Cruz when he was still living in Chile. This is his dad's shirt. Also did I mention that Cruz is very smart ?



Alright we're getting into AUs. This one is an AU where Cruz ex-wife and child gets killed (because of his job) so he just like. Falls deep into despair. 

And this is and AU where instead of dying of an overdose at 35 Cruz goes into rehab and has a very very shit time. Also he grows his hair out. But at least he survives.


Small rehab AU Cruz down there



And that's it ! Hopefully I'll do some more with Cruz in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment