OC archive: best girl Bianca

It's boxing queen time




The very first doodle of Bianca I've ever made (feat her smol but fierce gf). 
If I had to briefly describe Bianca, I'd just copy paste the little intro I made of her on my tumblr:
 'Heavy-weight boxer, junior medalist from the local tournament, Bianca dreams of being the new boxing superstar, but is sadly stuck in her small town, working most of the night for her grandma's restaurant and at the local fast-food drive-thru'


Bianca is dear to my heart because she was the first OC of mine to get noticed a bit by people. It was new and cool to see people excited to see Bianca, so naturally I drew her quite a bit.


I mostly like drawing Bianca in all kind of clothes she owns because she just make a good model.





at some point I realized I spent so much time drawing her clothes I had never drawn her actually boxing so.





Bianca's makeup + hair routine when actually going clubbing, what an 80s goth icon


 Then I wanted to draw her wardrobe, and I actually ended up doing an illustration with those sketches

 (it's very important to do the distinction ok)




Aaand the illustration itself, which was super fun



A more recent Bianca. She's making a comeback in my sketchbook these days so you'll see her around again !

And as it is a trend around here, here is a never posted before Ko-Fi promo Bianca that I never managed to make look good enough to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment