JJBA archive part 7: am I going to have as many parts as Jojo itself ? (it's the leftover Vento)

Ok this is all the leftover from the Vento Aureo art I made, it's a LONG post so. Brace yourself.
 Starting with a joke made with a friend about the Vento Aureo anime not being announced fast enough for SPOILER Bruno's undead corpse not to start rotting. Very stuble humor I know.








domestic sad vaguely sad gay stuff ? I have it all babe


 Remember when the Vento fandom all lost their shit because of a logo copyright leak ? 

To say that for a long time Dippindops was my fav character I'm surprised there's not a more art of him (also now Abbacchio is my definite fav)(if you were wondering)


My sis sent me this high fashion coat and was like 'Mista' so. I drew it



I really like the fact that now that the anime is out more people are seeing the cool dynamic between Gio and Abba. I like to imagine that in a kinder world they could have had a shitty little brother that respects his big bro dynamic. Anyway Gio asked Abba to straighten his hair and in return he braided Abba's

 Walk walk fashion baby


 In this house we ship everyone

 Panel redraw because I love those two panels in particular.





Some trashy classy Abba's because I really do see him as a wine aunt


once again the sis sends me weird clothes and I draw the boys in it. This time it was strawberry man panties



Another crackship. I feel like more people should ship around in the gang honestly

 Mista being oblivious to the fact that no Fugo does not want pussy he wants his ass

 The little panels were tests for a Fugo centric mini comic I wanted to do (and still am debating on doing even tho I'm not that into Vento anymore) but tiiime.




Any AU involving Haruno/Gio having a nice childhood full of people who care about him is a good AU in my books.

 manspreading legend


 My horse riding AU (aka 'I just wanted to dress everyone in tight pants and nice boots AU)(no the truth is that despite not being a horse boy as a child my all time favorite game was Pony Girl) that I ended up doing a big illustration with for a zine ! (I'll post it here once I can no worries)
Giorno is more into the dressage/beauty contest thing rather than Race. Bruno rides too but mostly supervise the ranch they're at. 

Fugo is teaching Narancia advanced horse riding and wants him to take it more seriously, but Narancia would rather ride free and fast than graciously and help Bruno around.
 Abbacchio is an ex-member of the mounted police who refuses to ride after a tragic incident™ and is now a stable boy for Bruno. Mista rides too but he spends more time petting the horse and lazying around.

I wasn't lying when I said that in this house we shipped e v e r y o n e (tho fugotrish is cute where's all the content at)







More panel redraws woot (loved how they animated this scene in the anime it was molto bene)




My sis was upset at me for drawing the crying Fugo so she made me draw him eating comfort cake.

 in this house we stan Haruno


 Adidas hire me plz I need the money

Another never posted before artwork wow !! I was struggling with the background and ended up not liking it much anymore so I never bothered posting it. I think it looks kinda cool ?

 I still want those socks








(I just liked drawing Bruno in wide pants alright)


 ANOTHER never posted before doodle ! This was for a friend birthday ! Sadly the original got lost in the mail. (and that's why you should always scan your drawings folks, else you loose the good butts)




 I have this trend of drawing sad Narancia with flower drawings because I like suffering
And now for my 'Mista is such a great character, you can ship him with EVERYONE and the result will be delightful' serie
 Mistrish is always very good ok

the jock/nerd dynamic we all know and love
 literally one of the cutest ship. The bro ship. They smoke weed and kiss softly
 someone told me it looked like Gio was pickpocketing him and honestly ? canon
hell yeah Bru you go and get that cute boy 

 wow another Trish one ?? whoops 
 and we had a whole Misabba post but I still needed to include it so Mista smooched EVERYONE

  
A little thank you doodle for someone who bought me 45USD worth of Ko-fis on my birthday like ???? random stranger you da real mvp

And now for my very weird 'I want to do screenshot studies and train my painting skills but I don't want it to be boring' Vento Aureo x Pulp Fiction crossover (probably still the best thing I've made in this fandom)











 Then for months there was no Vento doodles at all because I got back into original art, but I came back to it when my dog died because I could not think properly and vento aureo is just an easy thing to go back to for me 


And some super recent ones for when I was on a little trip and had close to no references, because once again, fan art is just easy for me. (that Nara is my first 2019 drawing and I did him in the dark)(if that's not a metaphor for my new year I don't know what it is)

No comments:

Post a Comment