The gays are alright™

We're finally back to recent art, as I've draw this one today ! It's going to be a little thank you postcard for my Patrons :3c It also has not been posted anywhere yet since I'm still on my SNS break, so if you lurk on this blog and see it before I'm back, I hope you enjoy it !
I often draw them when Ulrich (Mi-sun's boyfriend who finally got a name) visits Mi-sun in Korea, so I wanted to set the scene in Germany at his place for once. They're doing Christmas baking to bring to the family dinner :3c

Below are older doodles of Mi-sun I had not posted here yet
Mi-sun's roommate has a dog named Zoe. She's a tiny poodle who side-eye people a lot, Mi-sun loves her to death.
And ending on Mi-sun at work, expectations vs reality. Streaming does not pay the bills for him so he works part-time as an software engineer. He does love coding and working with computers but having to tone himself down to fit in and working overtime when his colleagues fuck up makes it way less fun. Also yes, it is a G-fuel shaker next to his work laptop (his favorite flavor is strawberry shortcake of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment