2021 art dump

 All of those are misc drawings that I'm grouping together because I don't want to make individual posts :')) mostly OCs who don't have their own tag, you will see that it jumps back and forth in time, enjoy !
Drew my and Dreamisnotlife teasonas as a gift to her :3c (you can see more of them in this post)
Another 'let's make an OC' thingy from twitter, this time a Vampire named Claude who is hemophobic (which is fucking funny if you ask me). I really want to draw them again sometime but I still haven't gotten around to doing it.
Birthday present for my childhood best friend, her newest character being super ✨extra✨
My entry to Godivaghoul's DTIYS, it was extremely fun to draw this little red demon

Another written roleplay forum character of mine, Celestyn, a 38 year old gay priest with MS who lives in Montmartre. He spent a lot of time in his life feeling guilty about hooking up with another man during his seminar until he couldn't hold it anymore and confessed it to the bishop, who told him to 'try to stop it and not let it be known', which was so underwhelming that it made him drop the shame altogether and hook up more, but in secret lol. Sadly he is the romantic type, so this life of secret grindr one-night stands in gay bars oustide of Montmartre is not super fulfilling for him. (the man in the white polo shirt is named Antoine and belongs to someone on the forum, they're very good 'friends' :3c)(actually so far they really are just that but we're thinking of maybe pairing them, which is exciting because there's nothing better than shipping your oc with someone else's oc)

Some doodles of my Dragon Age grey warden Gerahel. I recently restarted the whole serie so I could show it to my sibling. It's been fun revisiting the game since it's been so long since my first playthrough of it. He is a dalatian elf berserker :3cc


Style researches for a short comic I made for the 6th edition of 'La Bûche's fanzine, I wanted to use the opportunity of such a small project to make something traditional with a different feel from my usual comics. I should be able to share it with you soon ! It's a little story about two trans boys who meet up in their secret garden, with lots of medieval references to genderqueer historical figures (one of them is called Johann and the other Eugène, which absolutely is a reference to Joan of Arc and Eugénie/Eugène of Rome respectively)(a little easter egg for my fellow queer history fans)


And we finish this mixed bag with little IWLT doodles I made ! It was fun to revisit these characters, hoepfully I find the time and inspiration to do more in the future :)

I wanted to draw them as children/teens once I realized that if they are in their 30s/40s in 1983, their youth took place in the 50s/60s ! In order, Fujita, Daichi (from the bonus story), Chieko and Almas.
And some more doodles with the characters from the bonus story (which is available in the printed version and on my Patreon ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment