Venya and the prince's never ending PDA

I actually forgot to scan the first page in this post (because apparently I'm a moron)
Modern AU Semyon is given too much power to be torture Artsiom. Also I'm going full 90s slav kids aesthetic with this AU you cannot stop me.
 Long time not seen the changeling prince, I wanted to do a little 'oh so that's how the prince ended up knocked out in the forest'. Weirdly enough, without the changeling prince, he wouldn't have met the monks, so. Maybe don't try to kill him next time baby.

Now moving onto the prince and Venya's PDA:
Despite not feeling 'feelings', the prince can definitely feel touch, so once he got to learn what touch is you can bet your ass he relished in the feeling. That's good for Venya who gets to cuddle his crush lol

 Artsiom, or the only sane person who remembers that the prince tried to kill Venya like, two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment