Emo but make it 1500s


I really wanted to draw grown up Marino (Maffeo's little brother) and Cristina (Emilio's little sister). Also accidentally shipped them oops
Marino is pretty much bed bound due to having a fragile health, but he sometimes gets dragged to social event (because you gotta show off your sons if you want them to find a wife). Cristina has narcolepsy and it makes also attending these events a bit of a gamble.
Also Marina no jokes writes sad poetry and sends it to Cristina.
And then you passed out, and she hit her head ? / Mh / I'm sure she's not mad- / But her father is.
He can barely stand ! / And yet you like him. / It will never happen. / That's what I thought too when I was your age.

And that's pretty much how they met, I guess they literally fell in love (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

No comments:

Post a Comment