The kids are alright (mostly)

 Finally drew some modern AU for the renaissance folks, an it got mighty self-indulgent extremely fast don't look at me.
 Honestly I think I had just had my appointment to the endocrinologist confirmed to be at the end of April when I started this page, and it got me impatient because it seemed so far away, so I just decided fuck it I'm gonna draw Maffeo living his best life. But I also realized it's weirdly good to draw about subjects that are so close to me, even though it's scary as hell because y'all know how the internet can get.

 All friends are friends with benefits if you're hedonistic enough.

Aaand I'm gonna use the fact that I was finally able to scan those to post these older doodles. I didn't want to just post them on their own, and it's a 70s AU so it fits just right with a modern AU post.
 The idea behind the AU is that Marsilio, Leonello and Lucia are roommates in a shitty apartment during the 70s. So pretty much a sitcom level plot which makes me giggle.
And some cute Polaroids of their life together. Ofc Marsilio took the first one, and Leo the second (right before Marsilio probably smacked the camera out of his hands)

No comments:

Post a Comment