It's angst o' clock

I realized I had not drawn a lot of Aimé content, so this page was dedicated to my boyyy

 I don't ever want to hear from you again. You disgust me.
Sadly for Aimé, it does mean that I'm gonna draw angst, because that's what happen when I focus on character: I gotta draw their lowest moments.
S… Stop ! You- You disgust me- / Aimé- / Leave me the fuck alone ! / The only reason you think I'm disgusting is that you see yourself ine me ! Stop fighting against yourself, Aimé ! 
… Oh good lord, Aimé. To hell with it !
This is actually pretty big relationship development for these two, because they're finally having a serious conversation lol. After that Aimé actually starts having a little big more snark towards Benigno's incessant teasing, and it becomes less of a 'I can't stand this guy who won't stop bullying me' and more of some sort of friendship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment