For cowboys there's a real lack of cows around here

 Cowboys means they have to have horses, so I have to draw them, and I DID, but it was hardcore (and the result is, alright to stay nice)
 Georgie's big gal belonged to their late bf :) just a fun cowboy fact for y'all
 Amabel's horse is not really short she just is really tall
 Post fight relaxing at the Inn
 Was talking with my friend about those clowns and we came to the conclusion that the reason that Georgie never closes their shirt is because it's a hassle to button with one hand. Amabel is helping out because you can't go tits out to church.
 All I want in life is to keep drawing my girl with big cool hats
 Some Modern Wild West inspired fashion. Honestly Georgie is looking pretty snazzy.
And a kind of study of a GUCCI ad from the 90s, but make it gayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment