Fan art ??? On this blog ?????

Felt like doodling something to celebrate the end on the part 5 anime. What a good adaptation that was, when I look at some other manga who gets animated I really feel lucky that DavidPro are so passionate about making Jojo look as good as possible.
 Alright beside emo feelings I did doodle a bit of jimjams at the start of the month, starting with our mandatory monthly Bruabba. I just love those two idiots
 I have two different hc's about Abbacchio's eyebrows: to me he either plucks them out carefully every day, or he shaves most of them and redraw them (so he looks like an alien without his makeup). I can't choose so I flip flop between them lol
 Some Tiziano and Squalo because Dp went HARD on their interactions (thanks Dp)
And a chubby Trish because why not

No comments:

Post a Comment