I am my own fandom 2: the AUning

I can't get enough of AUs so I brought back some lately
I just HAD to do a version of the Dragon Age AU with Lars & co just because Lars fits so much as a Qunari. Sami is ofc a dwarf and Carmelo is an Elf necromancer (more of a 'city' elf but he actually was brought up in an upper class family)(it's a long story that kind of takes inspiration from his actual backstory so I'm not gonna spoil too much)

Miguel in this AU is a pirate/mercenary from Rivain (which is, for the non DA nerds, a place which is close to the Qunari homelands, so there's a lot of exchange/crossing between them), and he actually met Lars waaay before Sami did (the world is all upside down).
This AU is basically the 'everyone wants Lars' AU, and with dem horns I can understand them.

I also wanted to bring back the Mafia AU and draw Marino in it because cute 20-30s children clothes ? Hello ? Look at this cutie pie wandering in places he shouldn't be.

I had talked a bit about Leonello (Vieri's dad) being the Don of the rival family, but I didn't draw it then. I picture him being the kind of Don who like, buy orphanages to launder money, but also it actually funds the orphanage and kids get to have better childhoods ? But he would also probably shoot someone in cold blood if there was good reason to.
Marsilio is just a painter being hit hard by the global post-WW1 crisis and struggling to make a buck. Leo just decided he likes him so now they're friend and Marsilio gets to eat more than once a day.


Also Leonello means I had to draw the Mafia AU version of that scene
I like to imagine that the guy who shot him is nicknamed The Boar, as a throwback to the canon.


And I wanted to draw the big ass mafia funeral following it. Sorry folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment