Beautiful World zine pieces (aka why did I draw both backgrounds AND five damn horses)

Long time no JJBA around here, but I'm finally allowed to share my zine pieces I've done for the Beautiful World Vento Aureo zine so ! It's jojo time !
The theme of the zine was canon & AUs so you can imagine I went totally nuts.


first one is an University AU feat La Squadra rebelling against the administration for unfair treatment of students because come on. They're all too old for an High School AU but it fits perfectly. 
The funniest part to draw was all the graffitis on Diavolo's statue, I actually got to look at lots of italian student protests to get some slogans.

second one is a throwback to my Horse Riding AU (it's somewhere in the post), because I apparently love to suffer (I think my horses are a tad wonky in some parts but I did learn quite a load about horse anatomy. Lesson folks is: draw the scary thing, you'll be at least a little better at it after you've done it).

We don't see a lot of full digital around here so I hope that even if you're not interested in JJBA you enjoy the illustrations !

Bonus character lineup for the first piece !


No comments:

Post a Comment