old ppl being gross

It's Emilio time 


more about the blond boy under the cut


Emilio (blondie) is no artist but he has a true, pure love for art. He also got something for a particular artist.


Emilio's got a bit of the same problem as Cosima (he's in age to marry and his parents have the means to do so but he's not interested in this). He comes from a well off Florentine family who likes to collect art and be patrons more for bragging rights than love for art. He's not in bad terms with them but he surely enjoys the company of Marsilio more.


Emilio is a cutie so I draw him pinupy style a lot ok


Marsilio and Emilio don't get together for a while because Marsilio has always been closeted and is a coward. Good thing that Emilio knows what he wants.


They're really grossly in love and it does Marsilio good after a lifetime of regrets (dark backstory incoming)

Is- Is this my shirt ? / Mh? Oh- this ? Oops, do you want me to give it back ?

Emilio might look like a little cherub he is no angel. He wants the D
Emilio does paint a bit but he knows he's no genius, tho he is better than what he thinks. It's just a hobby for him, he'd rather watch Marsilio paint.
And a bonus never posted elsewhere but instagram Halloween doodle. I just like the idea of an incubus who looks like a little angel but really is not B)

Ok now onto lesbian moms


at first I wasn't sure if I wanted it to be canon but honestly I'd be sad if Lucia doesn't get her happy ending. And Pia is not Maffeo's blood mom so it's not that weird really.


Did I mention Pia is SUPER TALL for the time ? She's like, taller than most men. My queen.


the clothes here are not historically accurate but I saw a cute babydoll-like night thing and I had to draw them wearing that kind of things


I just love the gay moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment