playing with the boys the boyening

More ren folks stuff (mostly childhood edition)


open to unlock dark backstory


 Come on, I'll catch you ! / Bloody hell what are you wearing ?!
First the hair, now this !? / We were on a hunt- / Where do you think you're going ?!
Oh don't gros up little bro, believe me… It's no good…

as said in the Q&A Maffeo's childhood was quite good until he started being at an age where things were expected of him. Shit hit the fan after that. (also that's his big bro Massimo (and his very tiny bro Marino))

 Papa ! Papa ! Look ! / (Massimo, in the background) Ah- there you are ! / I caught it myself papa !
 Your dress- Let go of that !
What a beautiful rabbit ! Good hunt !

basically all of Maffeo childhood after he was not a small child was him being really excited about something and then being shut down by his mom. Happy times.

speaking of happy times, time to jump to running away from home and meeting Pia


Yeah Maffeo actually not only stole a horse, but also his brother's clothes and his dad's dagger, just that.

Let go ! You're hurting him !

Shut up whore ! Don't tell me what to do !

Fuck this place ! / Well, good riddance. / You need a bath.

 I'm sorry you got hit… / It's ok, it doesn't hurt.
Basically Pia went 'this child is mine I'll protect him with my life' and Maffeo was like 'Ok :D' that the story

now onto more Baby Vieri stuff


Marsilio kind of reluctantly accepted that he kind of saw Vieri as a son after a while.

aww is this your son ? / Oh god no. Fortunately.

Speaking of not admitting he's a dad …

Vieri's been interested in tits for a long time. What can I say, he's an extrovert, Marsilio can't relate.

Ok out with the childhood stuff.



People pointed out I always draw Maffeo and Cosima fucking but rarely just Vieri and Cosima and I'll have to remedy that (tho Cosima and Maffeo do have sex just the two of them a fair bit because Maffeo is the better of the duo at it)(but don't tell Vieri)


I'll do a whole post introducing that blond boy so for now just gaze at his angelic face and ssh
and some AU nonsense just for the aesthetic. I like the idea of Maffeo as a martyr knight.

Also in this AU Vieri is king because aesthetic and that's how you knight knights right


Maffeo is stupidly tall in this one but shh. I'ts an AU. Nothing matters.


and ending it on religious symbolism with the brothers. Happy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment