I am my own fandom


I really wanted to draw some AUs so I asked for suggestion on instagram and boy they delivered good ideas


If you're a fan of multiverses you're in for a treat




I had made Monster AU stuff during october in the past outside of this suggestion things (they're at the bottom of this post) but I had not created Marsilio yet so I had to draw him because he would make a cool werewolf. Also since Vieri is a satyr in this AU his dad is too.

then I thought about the fact that I didn't do Emilio either so. He's a gorgon.
lots of greek mythology animals in this AU huh


then it was Prison AU time with Carina and Gracília, which I was down for because I've got a thing for prison settings, bonus for set in the 70s, bonus for it being a female prison (taking some liberties here because it's an AU, seeing the 70s they would have ended up in a men's prison if I wanted to be accurate)


like in the canon Gracília starts off being pretty antagonistic to Carina, even tho she tries to help her when she gets bullied


and what is a prison AU without some good old evasion attempts 

that's awkward


this one I wouldn't have thought about it if it had not been suggested so bless the people on instagram

those little shits are perfect as fairies

did you know I was SUPER into pirates as a kid. I was the dinosaur/pirate kid.


and of course they would forget their little fight veeeeery fast with a bit of rhum. Meanwhile Marsilio is like 'wait where the hell is Vieri'

I'm also a sucker for old circus (all the problematic things included, it just makes for good ass plot ok)

how to flirt, a book by Maffeo



obligatory HP AU


obligatory 20-30s mafia AU. Come on. They're ITALIANS.
Lucia became the Donna after her husband died, Maffeo's family is from a rival mafia family. Can you see the Romeo & Juliet plot coming from a mile ?

even in AUs Cosima can never catch a break with these idiots. Also Marsilio is so fucking badass in this AU like damn dad you go

Zombie AU because I wanted to draw Lars with a beard. First person to guess who gets bitten and hides it gets a metaphorical candy


tfw you're supposed to kill your rival hitman but you end up wooing them and falling in love, the AU

A very important one. Buff Emilio is so good.


So good I had to draw some more


and a Dragon Age AU (based on origins because origins best dragon age fight me)(also I played those games when I was 13 so my memory is very foggy don't fight me on the wrong lore)
For the peeps out there who don't know anything about Dragon Age (can't blame you it's a shitshow), mages (which Marsilio and Vieri are) are seen as dangerous and taken from their families as young kids to be imprisoned in something called the 'circle', where they ideally learn to master their power, but where actually a lot of abuse happen, so some mages break out of those circles and become Apostle (again, like Vieri and Marsilio)
Also in Dragon Age elves, compared to most fantasy universe, are treated as inferior to humans and enslaved by them. Basically it sucks to be either a mage or an elf.

and now for some things that counts as AUs but where not done during those suggestions

october really inspired me with the Monster AUs. The familiar AU (with the witch Samira and Lars/Carmelo as shapeshifting familiar) is the good shit tho

the original monster AU doodles with Vieri and Maffeo


they're same old same old, except monstruous. (I think I'd prob switch Cosima to be a Sphinx if I redraw her in this AU, it would fit her so well)

mom is gonna take care of you Maffeo

Shit ! Did you kill him ? / I-I don't know… / Let's get out of here !
Oh, my poor boy … / Come … Let's get you patched up.

and monster AU Maffeo origin story.



and this year little Halloween doodles with a good old vampire/vampire hunter AU

lesson to be learned here is that I like monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment