dark backstory time


It starts funny but it goes tragic pretty fast, here it's the complete saga that answers the 'What happened to Vieri's dad ? Was he hot ? Does Marsilio is gay ?' questions.

if that sounds like something you HAVE to know, check below


so I guess it's pretty obvious that Marsilio had a big gay crush on Vieri's dad (beautiful cutie with the fabulous hair) when he was young. They became friend after the 'will you paint me' thing because Vieri's dad is too dumb to be aware that some people want to be left alone and Marsilio too gay to hate this damn ray of sunshine.

Jealousy is a sickness Marsilio get well soon

Ok last cute happy pics with these two, after it's all downhill from there


super tiny baby Vieri is important even if he doesn't understand shit


He'll be fiiiiiine

Marsilio being positive for once in his  life in this particular instance makes me sad


I had like 90 comments on instagram being like 'YOU MONSTER' and I hate myself too
but wait, there's an epilogue !

So yeah, contrary to my original idea, I like the idea that Lucia asked Marsilio to take Vieri as a pupil a few years after the death of her husband better. It gave Vieri a father figure and helped Marsilio out of his grief, two birds one stone. Lucia is a smart woman tbh.


It all goes better in the end.
except for Vieri. Vieri's got a big storm coming emotionally speaking but shhh, that's for another time



No comments:

Post a Comment