gay farmer dating

 tfw you name your Stardew Valley farmer Bruno as a joke and now you have to deal with it
I just call him Brunito to help differentiate (I swear he is his own boy)(but also he's not a serious OC so whatever)(tho I do love him he's soft)
All my Stardew Valley art is down below click read more for more chickens and wholesome gay farmers


Those are the first few real Brunito doodles I've made. I picked back up the game because I was having constant anxiety attack about the state of the world (RT if you relate) and it kinda shows in the mood of the doodles (Bru was such an antisocial the first year I never talked to anyone my only friend was Linus lol). Turns out the farming game is good escapism. 

 Hug that chicken.


Since I went full antisocial the first year Bruno got totally rejected by everyone but at year 2 your boy was prepared


Wow it's like this whole stardew thing is litteraly a metaphor for escaping capitalistic nightmares where do I sign up to actually fuck off in real life ?

maybe I should pick up gardening in 2019 Mhh



No comments:

Post a Comment