Somebody stop me

I just can't resist designing all of my characters' families and this is getting out of hand. Here's baby Artsiom with his big sister Halyna, his big (big) brother Heorhiy, his dad Pavlo, and his other brother Fedir.

Fun fact, you know how the monks in this universe all get a new name upon joining the monastery ? Artsiom's birth name is 'Yuliy'. Because why have characters have only one name when you can give them multiple ?


Artsiom and his family are goat keeper (or more like, were). Here Halyna is herding the cow by kulning, which I gotta link a vid to because it's so cool. 
And you bet your ass the whole family knows hot to do this herding call.

And now for less wholesome things…
I won't go too into details because I really want to make an actual comic about these characters. But enjoy good old trauma (is it a nightmare, is it a memory, what a mystery)
Love at first sight (romance is dead)

And now for some pain™
Fedir dies on the battlefield and I apparently just could not stop drawing it over and over.

ofc it's not fun if his big brother doesn't get to survive. Else how is he going to feel the pain ?

and now that's just mean.

On another note, I wanted to draw grown-up Fedir in an AU where he did not die so young, so here he is in his glorious pretty-but-still-feisty glory.




I also got some old drawings from july that I did not post yet, so have some modern AU babies


No comments:

Post a Comment