OC Q&A 5: frilly assholes edition (and some more)

It took a while, but here's the post for the 5th instagram OC Q&A, which focuses on the 18th century trio Eugénie, Aimé and Benigno (make it four with Godefroy)
I would have loved to answer more questions in drawings but !! So many where too interesting to merely do a quick doodle for !
1: It's exactly what I keep trying to tell him but he refuses to listen ! / It's true ! You're here to rest, Aimé !
2: Oh I am married… And I do love someone. / Someone complicated.

I simply do not have time for this and- and I'm still young, why rush ? Plus you can't ask those kind of things, this is private- / It's by fear, of course. / NO ONE ASKED YOU !
 I need to draw them in the modern AU more because they're CUTIES
1: Probably this courtesy visit that ended in an… Unexpected way. I was still young, so at the time it seemed 'wild' to me. Ha ! The innocence…
2: In general, I try to work during the day, but inspiration does not have a schedule… I often find the 'solution' at the doors of slumber.

 You're all speaking like I never kissed someone. / Oooooh please Aimé, tell us ! / Come oooooon / NO ! It's private !
We'll deep dive in more serious subjects in actual strips so stay tuned ;)))

I also have a few misc drawings of these clowns from the start of the year as a bonus, I was waiting to have a little more content with them to put it all in a post so enjoy !
 This is hands donw my best Godefroy until now. Look at this perfect boy !
 A morning Eugénie living the life, I tried to keep the food mostly historically accurate, but you know, I'm not food historian. Still, apparently french toast are a pretty old thing !
A young Benigno (around 15ish) when he was still mostly well-behaved, and a parody of the painting 'Cupid wounding Psyche' by François Boucher, because ain't that exactly what happened with these two

No comments:

Post a Comment