Those ain't the only mushroom he picks

 I was really feeling the fall mood and it had been a while since I last drew some Stardew content, so I had to remedy it.
When I was a kid I went mushroom picking a few time with my grandparents, now that they're too old to go I miss it.
 This really looks like the breakfast thing I had drawn with my farmer (down to the last panel being him with a hot cup of tea), but I really enjoy doing those. It's really nice to draw scenes but not focus only on full body characters.
 Spotlight for apples ! Honestly I never actually /crave/ them but I LOVE all the things you can do with it (apple pie and apple sauce ? Simple but godlike). I also enjoy drawing food so this was a good excuse lol
and because it had been raining almost non-stop for three days: you can't have fall without the rainy weather, so better enjoy removing your soaked clothes and getting a warm drink if you're gonna call yourself a fall stan.

No comments:

Post a Comment