monkey business

I was lacking Cosima content compared to the amount of doodles of the boys and that was unacceptable
Cosima never misses the boys on her travels because the monkeys act the same.

I often talk about Cosima being pressured into marriage and this strip was in my head since pretty much her introduction. Tfw you're scared your only daughter might be in love with good-for-nothing jobless boys


And some baby Cosima content. Her and Vieri have actually known each other for a while now, tho their relationship slightly changes (and by that I mean that Vieri went through puberty and stopped thinking girls were icky. Cosima still will chokehold him)

and some AU's on a non-Cosima specific note
Kingsman AU, because the idea seemed fun and I wanted to draw Italian dogs. Cosima's dog is a Bergamoso Shepherd, Vieri's a Bracco Italiano, Maffeo's a Cane Croso and Luca's an Italian Greyhound, and they're all good boy. 
I like to imagine that Cosima is the one who wins.


And because I re-read Sugar Sugar Rune (if you only ever watched the anime and liked it please pLEASE read the manga ! The manga is like a more condensed, less-filler episode filled, more serious but still charming version of it) I wanted to draw my characters in the universe, which means they needed more Universe appropriate names.
So in this AU Vieri is called Gingembre (Ginger)(pun intended), Maffeo Éclair (which is both the name of a french pastry and the name for lightning), Emilio Meringue (because he's sweet) & Marsilio Réglisse (licorice)(pretty self-explanatory 

And Lucia (named Dulce in the AU) & Maffeo's mom (named Macaron), who were the two queen candidates (Dulce won)


No comments:

Post a Comment