playing with the boys

I have to break the compilation of my Renaissance fuckboys in multiple posts because there is just so much
Also since there's so much (bad) italian I'll be translating it again for y'all

if you want to learn more about these two dumbasses you're in the right place


Hey leave some for me ! / Too late. / Heh. I can still taste the wine. I knew it.

 Maffeo (brunet) and Vieri (ginger who won't fucking share) are basically 16th century fuckboys. All they care about is hedonism, so drinking, eating, sleeping and fucking (but it might also be their response to the clock ticking but being too afraid of the future/commitment wow it's like character's sometimes are multifaceted and have hidden motives)
They're gay for each other but too dumb to realize and/or say their feelings

basically means 'My mom knows best' (because he's a huge mamone)

This is Pia. She took Maffeo in when he was 13 after catching him stealing from patrons at the bordello she works at. She's the best mamma.


When they're not bedding women they're just doing each other so it's always a win for them



this is Cosima. She has to put up with these two because they're all best friends.

first speech bubble he's saying 'you should see the other guy' and then 'If you fuck my mom I'll fuck your mom' (his life motto)

I spend a lot of time drawing them as characters in painting (like Pygmalion & Galatea here or Romeo & Juliet or Tristam & Iseult) because I'm a sap and the aesthetic fits



This is Marsilio. He's been teaching Vieri how to paint and sculpt since the boy was nine. It's eternal suffering because Vieri is a lazy ass who never sculpts anything.


Also Vieri is colorblind, but at the time they just think he's colordumb. (and yes that's a younger Marsilio look at this baby beard)


Pretty much at this time when an artist took a pupil he also took the responsibility to do their education and take the role of the father (as the pupil would live with the master). Let's just say Marsilio does not have the sensibility to care for a child but he tried and that means nobody can blame him.

I'm and artist not a babysitter / We'll pay you. / … I'll do it.
then 'I still have no idea how to care for a child'

At this point I still was thinking 'oh yeah Vieri's parent paid him to teach him' so this joke worked but you'll see that in the end I went the much more drama route.


Oh yah, Maffeo is trans too, I'm spelling it out for you because apparently most people don't get subtext.

Alright, tally ho, onto posting the next part

No comments:

Post a Comment