happy fun childhood times

I promised some more backstory-heavy doodles of Gracília and Carina, so have some bits and pieces from their respective childhoods.

 It's a baby you  monsters !! A baby ! / I don't want to go back there… They all hate me… / What do you even know about me ? You're not even my mother ! You're just like the others ! I hate you ! I hate you all !!

I talked about Gracília's difficult childhood (tbh they both had a bad time as children). I really want to draw her during her 'on the road' days, when she ran away from the covent (right after the last doodle there)

(bottom doodle) You're a good boy, aren't you ? / (top yellow doodle) He died ? What a tragedy. / (bottom red doodle) If you hadn't opened your mouth, I wouldn't have done it. Bitch …

and some Carina before and after going to Uni. The boys at her boarding school would steal her covers, among other bullying. At uni, she had enough not to tolerate even the slightest mean comment, and would curse on a whim (which did get her noticed by the other witches)

No comments:

Post a Comment